Product Development Manager (m/f/x)
We are Banana Beauty, the newcomer cosmetics brand from Berlin! With our products we want to bring back fun to the beauty world. Banana Beauty stands for expressing your crazy personality and differentiating yourself from all of the boring trends.
Banana Beauty is a makeup brand that is developed by the online community – for the community! Together with makeup artists and inspired by the urban vibes of the city, we want to discover new trends and bring out your individual beauty!
If you have passion for the latest beauty trends and digital topics, become part of our team and support us to bring Banana Beauty up to the next level!
We are looking for a results-oriented and enthusiastic Product Development Manager (m/f/x).
- Shape the innovations strategy and new product development (NPD) of Banana Beauty
- Manage and develop the product portfolio in the categories of Eyes, Lips and Face
- Scout trends through industry relevant fairs (Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty), customer research, social media, market and competitor analysis
- Generate ideas for new products, concepts and innovative NPD methods
- Lead and manage the launch of new products and concepts
- Lead and manage external agencies
- Work closely with suppliers and their R&D departments
- Collaborate closely with departments of brand strategy and marketing
- An excellent degree in business administration, marketing or relevant field from a top university
- Minimum of 2-4 years professional experience in product development at one of the TOP cosmetics brands or suppliers
- Passion and knowledge in the cosmetics market and consumer insights
- A sense of aesthetics, fashion, lifestyle, luxury, beauty and trends
- Growth mindset and can-do mentality
- Both analytical and creative capabilities
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Structured, problem-solving and results-oriented approach
- Good handling skills of MS Office products (especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in English required; German/Italian/French is a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Work in a dynamic and one of the fastest growing companies in Europe
- Extreme growth potential and array of entrepreneurial insights within a prosperous company
- International work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world
- Fun working environment and a great office situated in Berlin-Mitte (Friedrichstraße)