Junior Marketing Manager French Market (m/f/x) Berlin
Bananas are cool – but not flawless or perfect. Banana Beauty brings back the fun and authenticity in the beauty world. So we develop products with the community – for the community. We are inspired by make-up artists and urban looks to keep you up to date with the newest beauty trends! Our mission is to support your individual beauty.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior Marketing Manager (m/f/x) who speaks French on a native level.
- Define and implement the marketing strategy for the French market: build upon the current success and expand it
- Analyze the results of marketing campaigns and adapt them continuously
- Assess new market and product potentials
- Carry on personal projects focused on brand management
- Develop suggestions and concepts for process optimization
- Excellent French language skills and fluency in English
- Degree and/or professional experience in communications or business studies with focus on marketing (a plus) or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience, ideally in an e-commerce company or a similar business
- Creative writing style and excellent communications skills
- Preferably previous experience with Instagram or other social media channels
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude - you're ready to negotiate marketing deals or to call partners by yourself
- Interest in beauty and lifestyle topics
- Fun working environment and a great office situated in Berlin-Mitte
- Dynamic flair of fast growing startup and the opportunity to help shape the company
- Multi-cultural, motivated team with flat hierarchies and team events
- Attractive career perspectives and salary possibilities
We look forward to meeting you!